What is a secondary user?
Account administrators can create secondary users within their institutional account on Secure Center. A secondary user login can be used to provide username and password access to the account's content.
Please note that a secondary user login does not provide administrator level account access.
To add a secondary user:
- Log in as account administrator at http://securecenter.sagepub.com.
- On the Account Detail page, go to the Secondary Users section.
- Select the Add New button.
- Add the user's details to the Add New Secondary User pop-up page.
- Select the Save button.
- On the Account Detail page, select the Save Account button.