- Verify with your LMS administrator that the appropriate SAGE LTI Tool is installed in your Canvas instance.
- Log in to Canvas with your username and password.
- Click to the +Module if you don't already have a module listed.
- Enter a module name and click the Add Module button.
- Inside the new module, click the button next to the plus (O with a slash) to publish the module; it should turn to a green circle with a check.
- Click the + button next to the green circle icon.
- Add External Tool.
- Select the appropriate SAGE tool from the list.
- Use the filters and the search box to find the ebook or video you'd like to link to.
- Click the Add To Import List button next to each item you'd like to add. Keep in mind that some results may include entire works, while others may link to individual chapters within larger works.
- Repeat the previous two steps until you've added all the items you'd like.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Go To List.
- When your list is ready, click Import to LMS. Or click Back to Search to add items.
- When you're finished, you'll return to the Add Item screen with a pink warning message. Ignore the warning and click the blue Add Item button.
- Back in your Canvas Modules area, click the O with a slash icon to publish the item or items you added. A green circle with a check will appear to indicate it's published.
In Canvas, how do I add an ebook or video to my course? Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 12:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.