- Verify with your LMS administrator that the appropriate SAGE LTI Tool is installed in your Blackboard instance.
- In your course, click the small + icon in the left navigation menu and select the Content Area option.
- In the pop-up window, enter a Name and then click Submit.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the new Content Area (the label will match what you named it above) and select the Show Link option.
- Click the title of your new menu item, then Build Content, and then your SAGE LTI Tool name.
- The SAGE Publishing interface will open.
- Use the filters and the search box to find the ebook(s) or video(s) you'd like to link to.
- Click the Add To Import List button next to each item you'd like to add. Keep in mind that some results may include entire works, while others may link to individual chapters within larger works.
- Repeat the previous two steps until you've added all the items you'd like.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Go To List.
- When your list is ready, click Import to LMS.
- The Success! page will display, confirming that you added the resource.
- To set the resource to open in a new window, click the down arrow icon to the right of the new link you inserted, then click Edit.
- When the edit window opens, scroll down to the WEB LINK OPTIONS area and set Open in New Window to Yes.
- Click Submit.
In Blackboard, how do I add an ebook or video to my course? Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 12:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.