- Verify with your LMS administrator that the appropriate SAGE LTI Tool is installed in your D2L instance.
- In your course, click the Edit Course link in the top navigation menu.
- Click the Content link in the top navigation menu.
- If no content exists, click and enter a name in the Add a module text field.
- In the content area you wish to insert a link, click the Add Existing Activities button and select the name of the SAGE tool.
- The SAGE Publishing interface will open.
- Use the filters and the search box to find the ebook(s) or video(s) you'd like to link to.
- Click the Add To Import List button next to each item you'd like to add. Keep in mind that some results may include entire works, while others may link to individual chapters within larger works.
- Repeat the previous two steps until you've added all the items you'd like.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Go To List.
- When your list is ready, click Import to LMS.
- You will be returned to the content area where the link has been created.
- To set the link to open in a new tab, click the down arrow next to the new link and click Edit Properties In-place.
- When the link options expand, click the Open as External Resource checkbox.
In D2L, how do I add an ebook or video to my course? Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 12:27 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.