- Verify with your LMS administrator that the appropriate SAGE LTI Tool is installed in your D2L instance.
- In your course, click the Edit Course link in the top navigation menu.
- Click the Content link in the top navigation menu.
- If no content exists, click and enter a name in the Add a module text field.
- In the content area you wish to insert a link, click the Add Existing Activities button and select the name of the SAGE tool.
- The SAGE Publishing interface will open.
- You will be returned to the content area where the link has been created.
- To set the link to open in a new tab, click the down arrow next to the new link and click Edit Properties In-place.
- When the link options expand, click the Open as External Resource checkbox.
In D2L, how do I add an ebook or video to my course? Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 12:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.